The JKDC-CN200A full-height turnstile is generally used for the simple discouragement floor access control of public passages. It is widely used in factory attendance system, public institution consumption system, community access control, scenic spot, stadium and other places ticket exit system, construction site hand key management system, etc. The mechanical part of the gate is equipped with an emergency control device, which can pass freely when the power is off. The gate has different optional configurations, which can adapt to the application of various building conditions and meet the control of various channel entrances and exits. The gate system can be configured with different identification systems (ID card, IC card, barcode, hand key, fingerprint, iris, etc.). Gates can be connected to any type of controller and various consumer devices.
1. Weatherproof housing, anti-corrosion coated iron or #304 stainless steel
2. CNC stamping and laser drilling, presenting a novel and elegant appearance
3. Innovative and unique installation surface ensures simple and convenient installation for system integrators;
4. The direction can be set to one-way or two-way
5. Direction indicator
6. It can be used with a variety of card readers: IC/ID card reader, barcode, fingerprint, etc. (need to cooperate with the access control controller)
7. Automatic reset function. If the user fails to pass within the specified time (the default time is 5 seconds), the system will automatically cancel the current user’s permission;
8. The driveway can pass freely when the power is off, which meets the fire safety requirements.
9. The mechanism is equipped with an automatic adjustment hydraulic buffer device. There is no noise and no impact during operation.
10. Double bearing device keeps the gate balanced when there is external force.